Why is the risk capped at 2% for margin signals?
The 2% risk has been established by our team of experts in order to allow consistency in the proposed trading strategy and to diversify your risk. If you wish to understand more about the PNL (%) risk, do not hesitate to contact us or visit this Medium article for more information.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- What is SMART Margin?
- How do I set up SMART Margins?
- Can I create my own signals?
- If our SMART Bots trade on autopilot why do we need signals?
- Why is the risk capped at 2% for margin signals?
- Can I choose to trade manually with SMART Margin?
- Can the 2% risk be adjusted?
- Which exchange and market does the SMART Margin trade in?
- Which are the coins that SMART Margin cover?
- Can I adjust the leverage?