Why is it important to have several SMART Bots?
It’s best practice to spread your capital between the bots, that is why every bot has its own capital trading limit. This allows our bots to help prevent slippage and minimize any losses in the crypto market.
Let’s say you have a total of 3 SMART Bots, one isn’t performing so well in the BTC market. The other two, on the ETH and LINK markets, are actually doing better. By diversifying your capital between these three bots, you’ve been able to minimize your trading losses. This is why diversification is so important and why we require you to have separate crypto exchange accounts for each bot.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- How do you set up SMART Bots?
- Do you need to make any adjustments to the SMART Bots?
- Why is it important to have several SMART Bots?
- Why does 4C Trading have trading limits with the SMART Bots?
- What are Smart Bots?
- What is the difference between your Smart Bots?
- Can I have one account for all three Smart Bots?
- What assets do the Smart Bots trade with?
- Where can I see the detailed results of the Smart Bots?
- How do the Smart Bots work?
- What is the suggested trading capital allocation?
- What is the difference between the Conservative and Aggressive Strategy?
- How do I set up the strategy to use?
- What happens if I don’t select any strategy?
- Can I activate both Conservative and Aggressive strategies at the same time?
- Can I adjust the strategy based on the crypto trend?
- How do I determine which strategy will suit me?
- Which exchange and market do the SMART Bots trade in?
- What is the difference between choosing USDT or USDC to trade with?
- Does 4C-Trading offer manual trading?
- Should I decide to activate the 3 SMART Bots, do I have to go into each of the three accounts on Binance to check my portfolio?