What is SMART Margin?
SMART Margins relate to the signals that our algorithms and traders provide you with. They consist of a “buy range” as well as a target and stop loss. Our software gives you the option to follow these margins for our available exchange platforms.
Traders can also update the stop loss if necessary for their trades only. SMART Margins provide signals on Binance Futures and FTX. The leverage needs to be placed in the settings within the exchange directly.
Our crypto signals provide you with the latest insights into market trends. These are important when trading because it will allow you to keep up-to-date on where the market is heading.
Receiving these updates is critical because it may save you from making bad trades. You also will have a better understanding of your portfolio’s worth in the future.
Please be aware that the leverage needs to be placed in settings on the exchange directly. The risk per trade is fixed at 2%.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- What is SMART Margin?
- How do I set up SMART Margins?
- Can I create my own signals?
- If our SMART Bots trade on autopilot why do we need signals?
- Why is the risk capped at 2% for margin signals?
- Can I choose to trade manually with SMART Margin?
- Can the 2% risk be adjusted?
- Which exchange and market does the SMART Margin trade in?
- Which are the coins that SMART Margin cover?
- Can I adjust the leverage?