What happens if I don’t select any strategy?
For existing customers who already have a SMART Bots subscription pack before we launched the Conservative and Aggressive strategies, the default strategy is set to Conservative. If you don’t select any strategy, the SMART bots will be trading using Conservative Strategy.
For new customers, you would need to select your strategy when you are setting up the SMART Bots - either Conservative , Aggressive or activate both strategies at the same time.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- How do you set up SMART Bots?
- Do you need to make any adjustments to the SMART Bots?
- Why is it important to have several SMART Bots?
- Why does 4C Trading have trading limits with the SMART Bots?
- What are Smart Bots?
- What is the difference between your Smart Bots?
- Can I have one account for all three Smart Bots?
- What assets do the Smart Bots trade with?
- Where can I see the detailed results of the Smart Bots?
- How do the Smart Bots work?
- What is the suggested trading capital allocation?
- What is the difference between the Conservative and Aggressive Strategy?
- How do I set up the strategy to use?
- What happens if I don’t select any strategy?
- Can I activate both Conservative and Aggressive strategies at the same time?
- Can I adjust the strategy based on the crypto trend?
- How do I determine which strategy will suit me?
- Which exchange and market do the SMART Bots trade in?
- What is the difference between choosing USDT or USDC to trade with?
- Does 4C-Trading offer manual trading?
- Should I decide to activate the 3 SMART Bots, do I have to go into each of the three accounts on Binance to check my portfolio?