If our SMART Bots trade on autopilot why do we need signals?
Although your SMART Bots do the heavy lifting on the market for you, it’s still important to know the trends of the crypto markets. Some subscribers may still manual trade, or do a combination of manually trading and using our SMART Bots.
Regardless of your strategy, it’s always important to receive signals to stay informed.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- What is SMART Margin?
- How do I set up SMART Margins?
- Can I create my own signals?
- If our SMART Bots trade on autopilot why do we need signals?
- Why is the risk capped at 2% for margin signals?
- Can I choose to trade manually with SMART Margin?
- Can the 2% risk be adjusted?
- Which exchange and market does the SMART Margin trade in?
- Which are the coins that SMART Margin cover?
- Can I adjust the leverage?