How do you set up SMART Bots?
Here is how to get started with your SMART Bots in 4 easy steps:
Step #1: After purchasing one of our 4C Trading subscription packs or enrolling in our free trial, create your 4C account.
Step #2: Once your account has been created, head over to the Binance Spot crypto exchange and create an account.
Step #3: Head to your 4C dashboard and add your accounts and link your API keys to the interface (Wallet > Api Keys > “Smart Bots & Trading” box > Add an API).
Step #4: Click on the SMART Bots tab and then go to “Settings”. Select for each account the SMART Bot you want to connect to it. Then click the ON/OFF button to enable each bot.
Please be aware that you’ll need to create a Binance account for each of your bots. The reason for this is because the SMART Bot will always trade 100% of the available capital. If you have 1 account and SMART BTC opens a trade and SMART ETH tries to open a trade, you’ll not have any capital left to follow the 2nd bot.
The trading capital limit will be split among each bot depending on the selected package.
Please note that each bot has its own fixed limit and you cannot change the amount.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- How do you set up SMART Bots?
- Do you need to make any adjustments to the SMART Bots?
- Why is it important to have several SMART Bots?
- Why does 4C Trading have trading limits with the SMART Bots?
- What are Smart Bots?
- What is the difference between your Smart Bots?
- Can I have one account for all three Smart Bots?
- What assets do the Smart Bots trade with?
- Where can I see the detailed results of the Smart Bots?
- How do the Smart Bots work?
- What is the suggested trading capital allocation?
- What is the difference between the Conservative and Aggressive Strategy?
- How do I set up the strategy to use?
- What happens if I don’t select any strategy?
- Can I activate both Conservative and Aggressive strategies at the same time?
- Can I adjust the strategy based on the crypto trend?
- How do I determine which strategy will suit me?
- Which exchange and market do the SMART Bots trade in?
- What is the difference between choosing USDT or USDC to trade with?
- Does 4C-Trading offer manual trading?
- Should I decide to activate the 3 SMART Bots, do I have to go into each of the three accounts on Binance to check my portfolio?