How do I set up SMART Margins?
For a more detailed explanation for setting up SMART Margins, please refer to our product playbook. Here is how to get started with SMART Margins in 4 easy steps:
Step #1: Go to FTX and create an account and your API keys.
Step #2: Log in to your 4C Trading dashboard and click on the “Wallet” section from the panel on the left and go to the API Keys section
Step #3: Go to the “SMART Bots & Trading” section and click the “ADD” button. Fill out the exchange, API type, API key, and API secret, then click “Save” to save your API key.
Step #4: Once the key is set, head to your FTX account and add the newly created API key.
Is this article helpful?
Articles in this section:
- What is SMART Margin?
- How do I set up SMART Margins?
- Can I create my own signals?
- If our SMART Bots trade on autopilot why do we need signals?
- Why is the risk capped at 2% for margin signals?
- Can I choose to trade manually with SMART Margin?
- Can the 2% risk be adjusted?
- Which exchange and market does the SMART Margin trade in?
- Which are the coins that SMART Margin cover?
- Can I adjust the leverage?